Medicare Plan F - What you need to know

Medicare Bob
Medigap
Robert Bache aka "Medicare Bob" explains the benefits of Medicare Supplement Plan F.
Share This Article
no imgno imgno img

What you need to know about Medicare Plan F

In May 2018, Robert Bache aka "Medicare Bob" said, “Medicare Supplement Plan F is the most comprehensive Medicare Supplement plan that you can purchase.” This statement was 100% accurate in 2018. However, Medigap Plan F is not available for Medicare beneficiaries after January 1, 2020. On the other hand, beneficiaries who already had Plan F before January 1, 2020, could keep it.



Robert-brighter-and-less-contrast-1x1-1-1500x1500.jpg

More on Medicare Plan F

Did you know that Medicare Plan F pays for “all the Medicare Part A and Part B out of pocket costs” that Medicare does not pay? Original Medicare only pays 80% of Medicare-approved costs. Medicare Supplement Plan F pays your 20% for all Part A and Part B costs.

For example, Plan F pays your Part A hospital deductible of $1556 in 2022. Furthermore, anytime you have Medicare-approved medical procedures, Medicare pays 80%, and Plan F pays the remaining 20%. And with Medicare Plan F, your only expense is your monthly premium, which Robert anticipates may continue to increase.” In particular, Robert says, “We’ve seen some double-digit increases, which is larger than what we’ve seen in the past.”

Shop and Save on Medicare Plan F

You can shop Medigap Plan F with the top Medicare Supplement insurance companies. We can compare Plan F with the top A+ rated insurance carriers, so you get the best price! Call Senior Healthcare Direct at 1-833-463-3262, TTY 711 or get your quote.

YM05042105

Ready to Get Started?

Get FREE Medicare help today! Please enter your information and a licensed agent will contact you.
Get me started